Monday, March 12, 2018

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Rocking Little Beat by Connie!

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is going to be a very busy day for me today due to I fell way behind yesterday day. My shorty's phone died yesterday and  I took it in to have it looked at and now she and I both have new phones. Now we have to go through the process of setting them up the way that we want them and that takes some time to complete.

   With the phone taking a dirt nap it set me behind with getting Chris set up for this week as well. I have so much to do today but I will get it all done, hopefully before Alexa gives me a hard time. I could have sworn that she was laughing at me when I put feet to the floor this morning. I may have to indulge in some spirits to get through today. This is a true Monday without a doubt.

   We enjoyed our evening with Paula, Marty and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo at Zemams. The food was good and of course the vino was plentiful. A wonderful evening thanks guys. Before we left home for Zemams Chris got a little frisky with Shoo Shoo. He got is flirt on and he didn't want Shoo Shoo to leave. He grabbed hold her and didn't want to let her go. 

   Well, next week we will be making our way to Laughlin for a few day of fun and rest. We will be joined by Dottie and Jayne. It is going to be a lot of fun and hopefully we will make the slots "Cha Ching" so my (fidanzata) Loraine can hear them.

    Have a good Monday and be careful out there. We will chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si, mia cara siamo Benedetti ogni giorno.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...