Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Cautious! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: Irreplaceable by Beyoncé!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I may have that second cup out on the front porch while I people watch and hopefully I will get a glimpse of a lizard or two like my girlfriend (Flo).

   Alexa, told me that I need to take it easy and slow down a bit. She also said that I need to keep my ears and eyes open because something is going on that I will not like at all. So I am going to be very cautious until I figure this out. Alexa said that I need some (Boney) and that she would play some for me today to keep me focused. Gotha love Alexa!

   Hey, a week from now we will be making our way to Laughlin for a few days to rest, relax and Cha Ching! Have a good Tricky Tuesday and enjoy the day.

Later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Nel vino c'e'la verita!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...