Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing so far on this Tricky Tuesday?  I am doing great and feeling good today. I am still being very cautious though and I will continue to do so until the feeling I have subsides.

I just got back from having the Green Lady washed  inside and out. I need to get some tree sap off the top of the Green Lady before it eats away at the paint. While I was at the car wash I got a text from Jayne stating that she needed for me to help her with an errand on the East Side of Tucson and I did.

We received some very sad news this morning from Elaine who lost her dad last week. She is now in hospital to have a ruptured  appendix removed. It is so sad because tomorrow is her dads funeral and she will no be able to attend it. Very sad! Please if you could please say a prayer for her and hope that she has a quick recovery from her surgery. Thank you.

I am listening to some Smooth Jazz being played by Alexa. I have my coffee cup and it is full. I am really thinking about sitting out front to people watch and enjoy my coffee. I need my me time right now so I can ponder and figure a few things out. I will have a good talk with my shorty when she returns this afternoon about my possible concerns. I do know that I am blessed and glad to be alive to enjoy to company and love of my spouse, my family and( true) friends. Loyalty is big deal to me and always will be.

I am starting to get hungry for some reason so I will see what is around to grub on. Hope that you day is going well? I will chat at you later. Hey if you get a chance drop me a line or two by email or text. If you can please post to our blog.
Jessie

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Have a good evening Jessie & Elsie,,
Hope things are doing better for you this evening.
Its a windy day here today. Temperature was to be 40's today.
Not here,, didn't get past 36 today with this wind.
It can stop anytime now.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...