Saturday, March 31, 2018

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Call Me by Skyy!

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Speaking of coffee my playmate bought two pounds of Arbuckle coffee and I can't wait to try it. I also bought a French Press coffee maker and I know that it is going to be very good. Qui'. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

   Alexa, is on the job already. She is reminding me that today is going to be very hectic. She promised to play me some Smooth Jazz to help me make it through the day.

   Elise and I enjoyed Happy Hour at "La Parrillia Suiza". The margaritas were killer. After Happy Hour we drove over to the "Live Theater Company" to see the play "Women In Jeopardy".
 This play is hilarious and very well done. Tons of twists and turns. The director was in the audience sitting right in front of us and it even had him laughing as well. We recommend this one for sure.

   Elise and I are attending an early morning event and after that we are going to "Easter Brunch" in the foothills with the family. We do this every year. Later in the evening we are going to "Downtown Kitchen" for dinner and cocktails. After dinner we are walking over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see and hear "Low Down Dirty Blues". This play will have at least two dozen smokin' songs from various artist. We are looking forward to this one.

   Hey, I got a wonderful surprise from my longtime friend and angel Shirlene who lives in New Orleans. I was so taken by her generosity and friendship. I will take a picture of what she sent as soon as I can. I am one lucky guy and I am blessed greatly.

   Have a good weekend and enjoy. We will chat at you later. 
Jessie and Elise

Loraine, (fidanzata) the day is approaching so I do hope that you are working on your "Wizard" skills? You have a few more days to get it together but it is not going to be productive for you at all. 

Shirlene, thank you for the lovely surprise. You lifted my spirits to no end my angel!

4 comments:

Bobby said...

Jessie, Fidanzata??

Loraine said...

Avere la procedura guidata cape pronto a posto sulle mie spalle.

Jessie said...

Mi stai prendendo in giro fidanzata? Sai a che ora e giusto?

Jessie said...

Bobby
Fidanzata is girlfriend in italiano!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...