Friday, March 2, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: That's The Way Of The World by Earth, Wind and Fire! (classic)

    It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   Last night was an evening of pillow talk and tons and tons of giggles for some reason. Right shorty? So cool!

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be enjoyed later in the morning. It is not as cold out this morning here in the Old Pueblo. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

   Alexa, is chatting with me already this morning. She reminded me that I have a few tasks to take care of on my To Do List. She also promised to play me some (Boney) if I complete all of my tasks. WooHoo! I have got to get her done!

   Hey, our "Wildcats" beat Stanford last night. We are very pleased the coach Sean Miller and Trier are back and cleared of any wrong doing. Go Cats!

   This evening my playmate and I are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner. We maybe join by Pat from our crew tonight. Can you say T-Bone special? We will for sure and we will also enjoy a carafe of Burgundy at room temperature. Ya, Ya!

   Well, please say a prayer for me for tomorrow evening. It is pay up time for me at "CafĂ© Torino". I will be honoring the bet that my shorty and I made for the Super Bowl. Yes, I lost this time. We will be joined by my (fidanzata) Loraine and Jim. I notified my bank that I may need a line of credit on standby to pay for tomorrows dinner. I am hoping that I don't have to bus tables and wash dishes if I come up short on the (Benjamin's). So keep that prayer handy, smile!

   Have a good TGIF! Enjoy the day and be careful when you are out and about.

   Buon giorno........Jessie and Elise

   Here are a few extra pics that I took in Gilbert, Arizona while Elise and I were on a walk when visited Sheila and Dave. Enjoy!






Here are a few more pics from our stay-cation in Gilbert, Arizona on our last day at breakfast with Sheila and Dave. Enjoy!

MELLOW MUSHROOM


SHEILA, ELISE AND DAVE HEADING INSIDE THE MELLOW MUSHROOM


SHEILA AND DAVE. DAVE IS HOOKED BECAUSE HE IS WEARING A ( ASU) SHIRT! WTF!
THANKS AGAIN SHEILA FOR A WONDERFUL FOUR DAY STAY-CATION.



3 comments:

Jessie said...

Si fidanzata abbiamo avuto in grande momento. In attesa di in grande momento con voi e Jim domani sera pure!

Loraine said...

Riceverò abbracci domani?

countrygranny47 said...

GREAT PICTURES JESSIE,
Our weather today is very, very windy.
Had slight bit of snow on ground this morning.
Winds can get up to 50 to 60 mile an hour winds, YIKES !
Have a great day Jessie & Elsie,,, We are for sure,,

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...