Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Afternoon!

Hello!

How are you doing? Well, I am good. I completed all of my tasks to include going out to the airbase. I picked up Jayne as well because she needed to pick up a few last minute things before she packs her suitcase this afternoon. She is going to get plenty of rest so she can be ready to hit the road in the morning.

Elise and I will follow her lead later today. Elise  is going to bring me back some dinner from "Monterey Court" for dinner. I can hardly wait.

I am getting hungry already so I need to find something  to grub on to tide me over until this evening. Hey, chicken sounds good, eh? Smile!

Chris and I will watch some TV later this afternoon after Rick has completed his shift. I think another horror movie might be the ticket for us. Ya, ya!  I enjoyed my (me) time out on the front porch without coffee. So now I am going to have a chat with Alexa to see if she will play some more Fusion Jazz for me.
Enjoy the rest of the day!

Jessie

Erika, good to hear from you as always. Enjoy your up coming week with the family.

Marcie are you guys good? Weather wise? Stay safe.



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...