Monday, March 26, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How did your day go? It has been a very busy one for me today, but I conquered and stay strong. Ya, ya!

Chris is not feeling well today. He has developed a cough, and a low-grade fever. I made him (NPO) today due to he was very impacted but I took care of that issue this morning and he may still be having problems.  I put him to bed early this evening because he is very lethargic. I will keep him hydrated and he will only get his meds  and supplement today. I will keep a eye on him very closely. Elise noticed that he was not feeling well yesterday evening. 

If you could please say a few prayers for my sister Marcie. She was hospitalized a few days ago. She was throw by her horse and it caused broken ribs and vertebrae issues. I just talked to her about an hour ago on "Marco Polo" and she is in a lot of pain and she is on pain meds. She cannot move and she barely get to her phone. She is in a neck brace and she is not liking that at all. Please say a prayer for her and brother Blake. Thanks!

I am reviewing the pics I took in Laughlin and Wickenburg. I hope to be able to post them tomorrow. Elise prepared chili for dinner with baby carrots and cherry tomatoes. Very Good! We watched "Hawaii 5 O" and "Frankie and Grace" on Netflix with Chris. He was not his cheerful self because he was not glued to the TV like he always is.

Elise is in her office on her Mac, and I am caring for Chris this evening. Have a good night and sleep well and get ready for a Tricky Tuesday.
Later...Jessie and Elise



3 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, la T-shirt ha lavorato molto bene al Colorado Belle, ma non inn Avi.

Loraine said...

Sono ansioso di vedere le fotografie.

countrygranny47 said...

I hope that Chris gets to feeling better real soon.
You and Elsie have a good day as well.
It's calling for some rain here,, slight chance it says,, but we will soon find out.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...