Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Rummied!

Music listening to: That's The Way Of The World by Earth, Wind and Fire!

    It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is waiting to be filled to the rim. A second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time later this morning.

   Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a few things to take care of today. Chris is jammin' to Old School music this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   We are looking forward to meeting the crew at "Wild Garlic" for dinner this evening. Can you say pasta with a meat sauce? I will without a doubt and of course some mussels will be grubbed on for sure. Ya, ya!

   The rest of the week is going to be very busy so I had better make sure that my (mojo) is working at 100%, eh? Have a good Humper and we will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Here are a few pics from Laughlin. Enjoy!

PICKING UP DOTTIE

HEADING INTO THE BELLE ELISE, DOTTIE, JAYNE




THE BELLE


WHERE IS THE FOOD?

ELISE LOOKING AT THE FISH IN THE MOAT

JAYNE STRIKING A POSE

JAYNE MAKING HER WAY TO THE BELLE

JAYNE STRIKING ANOTHER POSE

CHA CHING! 7 OUT OF 7

JAYNE AND DOTTIE GRUBBING


NICE RIBS, EH?









1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sembra che tutti hanno avuto un grande tempo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...