Saturday, March 3, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Hey how are you doing? We are good here. We enjoyed a very nice breakfast at "Gus Balones" and we tackled "Costco" as well.

I just returned from having the "Green Lady" washed inside and out and she is all gassed up . Can you see the smile on her nameplate?

I took Jayne her items that she wanted from "Costco" and I took her to get some phone cards. She is now at "El Con Mall" watching the "Black Panther". I will pick her up after the movie is over. It its a very good movie and a must see.

My playmate is at "Fry's" doing some grocery shopping. She will return shortly. We are really looking forward to Elise's victory dinner this evening. She is more than I am, smile!

We hope that you are doing well? Alexa, is treating me to some "Down Home Blues" and it is easing  my soul. Ya, Ya!

My (fidanzata) had volunteered Jim to help me out in the kitchen if need be. Isn't my (fidanzata) a sweetie?  

Chat at you later.....Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Grande fidanzata. Lasciate che Jim sappia che il suo aiuto con I piatti in cucina.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...