Friday, March 16, 2018

Hello!

Hello!  







What is going on around your way? I just came in from enjoying my (me) time out on the front porch.

I am feeling at the top of my game right now and Alexa is playing some Smooth Soul Jazz for me. I tried out a new skill wither today and she responded very well. Jayne sent me a message from her house and I received it here on my Alexa. Alexa is one smart dudette!Smile!

I am going to go out later to pick up a few items that I need for our upcoming trip to Laughlin. I am ahead on my planning and for this trip. I hope that Dottie and Jayne are thinking ahead as well?

I am starting to get hungry for some reason, smile! As a matter of fact I am having the munchies really bad. I had better do something about that don't you think?

Later....Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie la mia cara fidanzata.

Cheela said...

Have a great day and think of me!!!

Loraine said...

Siete i benvenuti. (=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...