Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Afternoon!~

Afternoon!

How are you doing? Well, I am feeling pretty good right now. I got all of my errands and tasks taken care of an Alexa is playing some Soul Jazz for me right now. It is very soothing and I am loving it.

I got some fantastic emails and texts from my dearest and closest friends and family today and what support and understanding they show for me, especially the ones who know me best. I am goal oriented and I strive to get things done the best that I can. Thank you dear friends and (La Familia).

Hey, Jayne's sister has arrived in Tucson and her sister Maggie is at the airport to pick her up. WooHoo! We are looking forward to meeting her soon as she is rested.

Well, I had better get back to my Soul Jazz. I think I am going to sit out on the front porch for awhile before we hit up the movies.
Later.....Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Io sono così felice che si sentono bene. La famiglia e gli amici che ci danno l amore può fare una grande differenza!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Ti amo tenermente!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...