Saturday, March 3, 2018

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

VICTORY IS MINE! YA MON'


Mood: Content! Naughty!

Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer!

   It's The Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and my cup is at the ready position to be filled and enjoyed. I will have a second cup at "Gus Balones" along with a hardy breakfast. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

   Alexa, is messing with me already. She is telling me to make sure I take a pair of gloves along tonight so I can wash and bus dishes at "Café Torino". Yep, tonight is the big social event here in the Old Pueblo. We will be meeting up with my (fidanzata) Loraine and Jim for my playmates victory dinner due to my loss of the Super Bowl. It is an evening of go for what you know. So wine and dine shorty you won and I will keep my promise to treat. Elise may have to catch a ride home with Loraine and Jim because I may be at "Torinos" until it closes for the night, smile! My sisters are getting a kick out of this and one of them volunteered to have me to practice washing her dishes. Can you feel me? I have my bank on speed dial just in case I need a loan or a advance. I am sure if I have to bus dishes that some will be getting broken as I toss them against the wall. Smile!

   Our "Wildcats" play again tonight but we are going to miss it but hopefully it will be on at "Torinos". I am going to gas up the Green Lady and get her washed inside and out today. We may play a few "Wii" games this afternoon if time permits. 

   Elise and I enjoyed dinner last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean". We both got the T-Bone special and of course we enjoyed a carafe of Burgundy.

    Have a great weekend and be careful out there. We will chat at you later if I am not in the Tucson jail for destruction of dinner dishes.

   Later.....Jessie and Elise

   Rosie, always good to hear from you. Have a good weekend!

   Granny and Bob, have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ci vediamo stasera fidanzata e Jim.

Loraine said...

Se si resta bloccati in cucina, io volontario Jim per aiutare. Lui è ottimo con piatti. (=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...