Friday, March 30, 2018

What's Up?

What's Up?


SHEILA AND DAVE!



I just got back from taking care of all of my tasks on my To Do List. I even got the "Green Lady" washed inside and out. She was complaining and so was Elise.

We enjoyed a very good breakfast at "Gus Balones" after we dropped the Prius off for it's routine services. Chris and Jayne just left for a walk. It is warming up here in the Old Pueblo. It is about 81 degrees right now and we may hit 90 today. Whew!

I got a nice text for Sheila with a picture of a eatery that serves pork chop sandwiches. If you know me you know I love my pork chops. Ya, ya. I have totally lost Sheila as one of my girlfriends. Yes, a ring has been presented to her by Dave. We are so happy for her, but it is rare that I lose a girlfriend ever. Sheila deserves a good husband and I believe that Dave it going to be a good one and if not he will have to feel the wrath of my (DI) Hat don't cha know? Ya Mon' Congrats Sheila and Dave.

I hope that your day is going to way that you planned it? Alexa and I will have to have a talk in a bit. She is playing Fusion Jazz and I am going to ask her to play me some Boney!

Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...