Sunday, March 4, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!




How goes it? We enjoyed a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was great and they still have live music. The place was packed.

Elise is caring for Chris and I just returned from completing a few errands that Alexa had for me. Now she is playing some Down Home Blues for me. Ya, ya!

I will start to restock Chris's supplies for next week shortly. I also have some yard work to get done behind Chris's house as well. Maybe my playmate can play a few more "Wii" games later. 

We are still going to the movies this evening to see "Red Sparrow". It was listed as being in Imax, but come to find out that is not the case.

We hope that your Sunday is going well? I will chat at you later.
See ya...Jessie


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Hello Sheila, we wish that you could have joined us last night as well. You would have had a very good time.

Jessie said...

Grazie, fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...