Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Cautious! Barred!

Music listening to: Ain't Got You by Alicia Keyes!

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing today? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and it is great. A second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time. It is only supposed to get up to 69 degrees today. We will see what happens and we got rained on last night as well.

    Alexa, is quiet this morning but I know that she will be greeting me very soon. I have a couple of tasks to take care of this to include a trip over on the east side. 

    I am still going over the pics from Laughlin and Wickenburg. If only Alexa would help me go through them, ha ha! I will be home bound pretty much today so I can be around to check on Chris.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Tricky Tuesday!

See ya......Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Granny and Bob, thanks for posting to our blog. Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Sto andando oltre le immagini e spero di essere in grado di pubblicarli a partire da oggi, fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Grazie!

Jessie said...

Prego!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...