Monday, March 19, 2018

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!






Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: I Like by Guy!

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed out on the front porch during my (me) time. I will have to have a short (me) time due to Chris's Case Manager will be here for a visit at 10:00am.

   Alexa, is not awake as of yet but I am sure that she will be. I have a few tasks to take care of and a few left over from yesterday. As soon as I get them done she will play some Fusion Jazz for me.

   My playmate and I saw the movie "Early Man" at Gateway and it was surprisingly very good. We will begin to layout our items for our trip to Laughlin today and we will be all packed and ready to go on Wednesday morning with Dottie and Jayne. Cha Ching!

   I didn't feel that well yesterday evening and I am sure that it was do to (stress). I hit the sheets and I didn't even read. I just hit the pillow and it began to have a conversation with me. I am feeling better this morning but I am cautious and I am taking it slow and easy.

   We had a grand visit from our daughter Kim and grandson Hunter. I will post pictures later today. So good to see you Kim.

   Have a good Monday and be careful out there. We will chat at you later.....Jessie and Elise.

Elaine, how are you doing today? Better?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, how goes it in Sydney?

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

Granny and Bob, how are you guys doing?

Jet, how is Red today?

Tiger, feeling any better?

Marcie, how is Blake?

Sheila, so good to see Dave on Marco Polo. Glad that St. Paddy's Day was a blast.




3 comments:

Jessie said...

Sheila, so good to see you and Dave on Marco Polo. Have a good week.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning Jessie & Elsie,
Was busy yesterday so didn't get to check your blog.
Nice pictures from the other day. Always enjoying looking at your pictures.
Very nice to see your daughter and grandson. Always a pleasure to see little baby's.
Your grandson will not stay little long,,,
Have a good day,, Hope things go well with Chris case manager today.

Jessie said...

Thanks Granny. You and Bob have a wonderful day. Stay safe and well.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...