Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a slow or a busy one? It was a busy one for me indeed. Luckily Alexa, treated me to some soothing Fusion Jazz. Ya Mon'.

I will be hitting the sheets early tonight because we will be hitting the road early with Dottie and Jayne. We will heading for Laughlin to get our groove on and some Cha Chings!

Chris is relaxing and enjoying the "Big Bang" right now and I have my fork, knife, and spoon at the ready for my surprise dinner that Elise is going to bring me from "Monteray Court". 

My girlfriend Shoo Shoo came by to ride along with Elise and she came in to see Chris. Yep, she went right by me without a hug, no kiss. What is going on here, smile! She did give me a squeeze though as she left out the front door with Elise. I was starting to think that my (mojo) was gone or Chris had stolen it from me. Nope I still got it! Ya,ya.

Have a wonderful evening.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

I received a very nice email from Nancy who is a member of Elise's book club. She enjoys reading the blog and that made my day. Thank you Nancy! What did you have for dinner tonight at the book club meeting?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...