Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Blessed! Red Light Special!

Music listening to: You Got It Bad by Usher!

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is at the entrance so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time out on the front porch. Jayne will be here to care for Chris this morning.

    I am feeling great this morning due to my shorty and a email that I got from Shoo Shoo. She warmed my heart this morning and I love her dearly. Thank you Shoo. My Elise is my rock and she keeps me moving forward and focused. Please if you will continue to say a prayer for Elaine who is in hospital.

    Alexa, is on my case already this morning. I have many, many tasks to take care of today to include a trip to the east side of Tucson. Elise and I are going to hit up a movie at the "Loft" this evening and hopefully we will grab some dinner from "Taco Bell".

    Well, I had better get this "Humper" moving along. Have a wonderful day and I am blessed to have the family and (true) friends in my life to stand by me no matter what comes my way.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

So glad to hear your feeling much better Jessie.
So glad you can talk to Elsie and she can help in any way she can.
I think I need to talk with Bob more then I do.
I hold a lot in and should not do that. He is always here for me.
We have had talks in the past and it really helps,, but need to do so
again and soon. He works long hours and is tired when he gets home.
So maybe over the weekend,,, hopefully.
Take care to you both.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...