Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? Mine had been filled with many emotions today but that is what life is all about,eh? I got to enjoy my (me) time out on the front porch this afternoon but no lizards today. I did see a few butterflies though, smile!

I had a very nice talk with Elise today because I needed to voice how I felt about an issue that seems to be a constant. She listened to me and she explained a lot to me. I am a very disciplined guy and I always keep a promise when I make one. I may not keep that promise right then but I will when I deem it is necessary. I am very loyal to my (true) friends and I have many of them and they know that. My playmate agreed with me and she understands me very well as many of my family members do. I listen to what you say and how you say it and gives me mountains of information about you as a individual. A lot of people take my being quiet as a weakness on my part, but rest assured that they are totally in error. Nuff said!

Well, Elaine is resting and she says that she is relieved but very sore. Please continue to say those prayers for a quick recovery so she can return home soon.

Elise received a very nice card from my (fidanzata) today, and that lifted her spirits. She also got a call from Sheila saying that she is enjoying Elise's book and that she is almost finish with it. She loves it! My playmate is on cloud nine today. Thanks guys!

Have a great evening and stay well.
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...