Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!






Mood: Content! Cautious! Gin Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: End Of The Road by Boyz To Men!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will enjoy a second cup later this morning during my (me) time out on the front porch. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, is awake early this morning and that is a good thing. She has reminded me that I have many tasks to take care of today to include a trip out to the airbase.

   My playmate and I will be checking our packing list today and we will be loading up our suitcases. We are sure that Dottie and Jayne will be doing the same. We are looking forward to this trip to Laughlin. My (fidanzata) Loraine is such a dear. She reminded me to pack my favorite t-shirt on this trip. For me that would be my $100.00 t-shirt. Good looking out Loraine! Grazie!

    Elise will be going to her book club meeting tonight at "Monteray Bay" and she will bring back some dinner for me. WooHoo!

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Tricky Tuesday and enjoy the day.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Elaine, how are you doing today?

Granny, thank you for the comment about our daughter and grandson Hudson.

Rosie, thank for the comment about our grandson Hudson. What is new in Melbourne?

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh mia amica bonta, ho quasi dimenticato, grazie!

Loraine said...

Forse la fortuna di T-shirt vi porterà un sacco di ChaChings!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...