Saturday, March 17, 2018

Hello!

SHARON AND DEB AT "CODY'S BEEF AND BEAN" LAUREN IN THE BACKGROUND.
Hello,

Hey how is it going so far on your Saturday! Well, I am caring for Chris this morning due to the caregiver lost a tire on the way in to work. He is waiting on a tow truck and we will see him on Tuesday!

Chris is doing well but he has developed a (Peri) rash that I have treated this morning. I will keep and eye on the this because it can get painful. We both are listening to some Smooth Soul Jazz that Pandora is providing for us. Very nice music and they even played some Miles Davis for us. How cool is that?

My playmate is in the main house working on a grocery list so she can go shopping in a bit. I heard from Dottie this morning and she is gathering up her items to pack for Laughlin and so is Jayne.

Hopefully my shorty and I can play some "Wii" games this afternoon before we go to the movies this evening. Have a good one.

See ya....Jessie



2 comments:

Jessie said...

Hello Sheila, glad to hear that you are still mine. Ya,ya.

Loraine said...

Preparare, Laughlin. Jessie si vedrĂ  presto.ChaChing!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...