Friday, March 2, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How is your TGIF going so far? So far so good here in the valley of Tucson.

Well, I got all of my tasks completed and Alexa is very happy. So happy that she is playing some Down Home Blues for me. Ya, Ya!

It is nice and sunny right now and it is about 70 degrees. Perfect weather. Hopefully my playmate and I can play some games on the "Wii" this afternoon.

Well, I had better get relaxed a bit more. Jayne just took Chris out on a walk and that always makes him very happy. 

Have a good afternoon.
Later.....Jessie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh mio si. Mi mancano molto i tuoi abbracci.

Jessie said...

Afternoon Country Granny
Thanks for posting on our blog. You and Bob have a great weekend and stay safe.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...