Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!        

Mood: Hangin' N

Music listening to: The World Is a Ghetto by War (classic R&B)

     It's a Tricky Tuesday. How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is sound asleep. She slept through the night without a coughing episode. I hope that she is starting to mend. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is freshly brewed and it is delicious. I will prepare a small salad today and I will put together a smoothie using orange sherbet from a recipe that I have been dying to try from the "Smoothie Bible" that was  a gift to me from Bobby. Thanks again Bobby!

     I had a very nice conversation with my niece Talia who lives in St. Louis. It was very good to talk to her because it has been awhile since we saw her. As a matter of fact the conversation lifted my spirits quite a bit. I am going to continue to chat with her more often.

    I am going to try to complete a few more errands this morning. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    Elise and I have not packed for our staycation but we will get it done sometime today. While we are in Mesa, AZ we are going to visit with family and friends. We may have to tone things down depending on how Elise is feeling.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Tricky Tuesday. Stay safe, healthy, happy and enjoy the day.
Later..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one. Rest sisters!

Loraine, thank you for being such a dear.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Flo and John, stay well. Be on the lookout for a little something in the mail.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Talia, thank you for talking to me last night. You rock!

Rosie, how about those Broncos? Cha Ching!

Janice and Frank, stay well.

Herman, we will give you a call after we check into the  Marriott in Mesa.

Ross and Denise, what is new in Syndey?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...