Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!             
My Brother Dr. Herman Toles


Mood: Rummied! Big Smile!

Music listening to: Who's That Lady by the Isley Brothers (classic R&B)

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring Chris. Elise popped up at the same time but she began to purr again, smile! Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and my small salad and banana, strawberry smoothie is in the fridge. Well, I guess you may be wondering why I got up late this morning, eh? Well, we played a intense game of "Gin Rummy" that ventured into the night. Can you feel me?

  I will not see much of Elise today. She is on her way to play bridge and she has a few other errands to take care of. Later this evening she will be going to one of her book club meetings at Trattoria Pina'. It should be interesting as to what she brings me back for dinner, smile!

   Well, I had better get busy and get to work on "365 Days with Elise. Angelica is here caring for Chris this morning.

    Have a wonderful Tricky Tuesday. Stay safe and enjoy.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, how are you feeling this morning?

Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, what is new?

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Mary and Bob, have a great day.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

What a handsome gentleman your brother is - just like you, my friend.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...