Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!       

How has your day been? It has been pretty quiet here in Central Tucson.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had bacon extra crispy, eggs, and hash browns.We got it down with plenty of hot coffee.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We just booked a trip to Jamaica for the first week in May. We have been talking about this trip for quite some time and now we are booked. Yeah Mon!

We watched an episode of "West Wing" with Chris after we watched "Family Feud". Well, I had better get back to Chris and set up his meds.

Have a great evening!
Bye.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good evening. Prayers are being said for Angel.

Loraine, I am still wearing my drill sergeants hat. I will be for awhile because this has cut me to the bone.

Jane and John, sleep well.

Shoo and Stu, be good.

Flo and John, stay well.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...