Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hello Again!

Hello Again!           

I just returned from running my errands that I could not complete yesterday. I could not get my ears lowered due to the barbershop was packed.

I am going to dive into my salad and gulp down my smoothie. My stomach is having a conversation with me right now!

I will be loading up the Tacoma with a few items that we are taking up to JT in Chandler, AZ. Later in the day we will pack our suitcases for out stay cation. Elise is out playing bridge. You just cannot hold her down at all especially when it comes to a bridge game.

Hope that things are going well for you so far? Chat at you later.
Jessie

Jane, we are sitting next to you giving support at your appointment. Can you feel us?

Jet, stay inside and stay safe.




1 comment:

Loraine said...

Relax and have a good time up north. I'll miss you.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...