Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

How has your day been? It has been a great day here in Central Tucson. While Angelica was here caring for Chris, I got a good amount of things done.

I also took some time to reflect and I am glad that I did. I sat and I gave thanks for the many blessings that I have received.

I have gone through some great times, good times, bad times and terrible times. Some of those terrible times I am still dealing with but they do not outweigh those great times that I have experienced.

I owe a great amount of thanks to my family and my many friends. My wife Elise is my driving force. Without her I  know that things would not be as good as they are today. I am blessed to have her in my life, because she keeps me focused, grounded and she keeps me moving forward. When I run into an obstacle she tackles it with me without any hesitation no matter what it is. I am a very lucky guy, and I have learned many lessons.

Well, as you can see it has been a very good day for me. Have a great evening and have a better tomorrow.
Ciao.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep tight.

Loraine, no pillow hugging.

Jane and John, good night!

Flo and John, enjoy the evening.

Shoo and Stu, no snoring.

Herman, it is always good to hear from you, Thanks.


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...