Monday, January 20, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? I am really stressed out today. I have Elise's illness, JT's illness and problems, and some other family members who just don't care about anything it seems. 

I am getting mixed info about JT, Elise went to the doctor and she is now on anti-bi's. She was told that this flu like strain is a bad one and it is nasty and it likes to linger. I am sure that this stay-cation is going to be one that demands rest and plenty of it.

My appetite is not the best but that is due to the stress. We hope that your day has been better than mine. Well, I tried to take are of my errands this morning and I only got two of them done. I will try to get the others done tomorrow.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a peaceful night.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, be well.

Herman, I texted Talia and I still have not gotten a response as of yet.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Flo and John, enjoy the evening.

Rosie, always good to hear from you to see how things are in Melbourne.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

So sorry to hear that life is crappy right now. Sounds like you are taking the brunt of other folks' troubles.

Hope tomorrow is better.

bobby said...

I Echo Loraine's Sentiments..This To Shall Pass!! Thinking Of You Both!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...