Friday, January 3, 2014

Afternoon!

Afternoon!          


The Marathon Bridge game is in full swing, and I have not heard any yelling or cursing yet so all must be well, smile!

Chris and I are in heaven, yes we are. We have a great selection of cars out front today. Caddies, Audi's, Lexus and even a Mustang. There is even a huge Expedition as well.

The next bridge game somebody is going to be catching the bus or the taxi home after the game. That is a promise. So far no sign of the wheelchair/scooter lady. She will more than likely not show up due to the fact that no Jack Daniels is not being offered. When the  next sale date arrives the Jack will be flowing nicely along with various snacks and maybe a tamale or two. Ole'

Well, I had better get back to Chris, but before that I will be doing my Mahjongg exercises so I can be ready for Shoo and Stu this evening. It is going to be a rumble here in central Tucson tonight.

Chat at you later....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Have a rowdy rumble! I'll go outside and listen for the reverberations of fun.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...