Friday, January 10, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!           

Mood: Rummied!

Music listening to: Let Me Love You Down

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started my day off at 3:00am. I was awakened by an alarm going off in Elise's office on her desk. It did not phase Elise at all. She continued to purr away. That late night game of "Gin Rummy" was killer, smile! I headed over to Chris's house at 4:45am to start his day. As for Elise she may or may not be popping up soon.

    The coffee is freshly brewed and it is delicious. I will put together a small salad and a extra thick strawberry smoothie for later. Any plans for today?

    We are going to meet up this evening with Sheila at the Radisson Hotel and then we will head for the "Outback" to celebrate her birthday. It will be a good evening of many drinks, good food, and Bellini's.

     We had a wonderful evening last night with Paula and Marty and a friend of theirs. We met up at "The B Line" for dinner. The food is very good there and the portions are huge. Elise and I had a glass of red that was very good and heavy on the berries. Paula what happened to my grilled asparagus? Smile!

     After dinner we walked over to the "Rogue Theater" to see the premier of the play "Arcadia". It is a very, very good play and the acting was fantastic. We would recommend this one for sure. 

     Elise and I went to "El Con Mall" earlier to see the movie "Inside Llewyn Davis". It is a very good movie but at one point it started to drag and Elise said I nodded off, but movies  that have a dull spot tends to do that to me. The ending is very surprising to say the least.

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. I am going to grab a second cup of coffee because I need it for that extra kick. A good game of "Gin Rummy" tends to put me to sleep, smile! I guess it has the same effect on Elise as well because she is still purring away.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay well.

Paula and Marty, great evening last night thank you.

Jane and John, you are dragging behind, smile!

Karen, thank you so very much for the tickets to the play "Arcadia" we enjoyed it immensely. 

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Bobby, when are you going to get that (tat)?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Rosie, what are your plans for the weekend in Melbourne?



     

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...