Monday, January 6, 2014

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!           
 
 


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Only Takes a Minute by Tavares.

    It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. I didn't sleep well last night for some reason, I tossed and turned. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is purring away as usual, smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is freshly brewed and very good. I will put together a small salad for later along with an extra thick strawberry smoothie.

     Well, Elise enjoyed her birthday dinner at "Sullivan's" last night. Elise started of with a dry martini and I had a Mojito.

     Elise ordered the "Prix Fixed" which consisted of a salad, main entree, and dessert. She got the filet minon, mashed potatoes and she ordered a glass of red of course.

     I ordered the egg rolls stuffed with steak, I shared it with Elise and it was delicious. I also ordered the Rib eye, with Au gratin potatoes, and a glass of red as well. I also ordered some grilled asparagus. Yes, I did. Can you believe that? They were very good. Maybe that is why I tossed and turned last night. They shocked my system!

     Elise had a very, very good key lime pie. Man it was good. I ordered the Raspberry sorbet that was great. It was a very nice evening and I just got by, by not having to wash dishes or bus tables. It was touch and go for a few moments. Smile! It made Elise happy and that is what mattered to me.

     I have a quick errand to run this morning and that is about it for me unless something else comes up. It is a Monday, right?

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day. If you are in the mid-west or on the east coast stay warm and safe.

Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, how are you feeling this morning?

Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, stay well.

Flo and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, have a great day.

Herman, we saw the picture taken around the arch and it is very cold around your way. Wow!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...