Monday, January 27, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!              

Hey, how has your day been? I have had my drill sergeants hat on all day and I will be wearing it for awhile. Chris got his Cranio treatment today and the therapist said that he did very well and he responded much better than his last session.

Elise and I  took Chris to his doctors appointment this afternoon. Chris doing pretty good but he has gotten a chest and head cold that is making him miserable. We checked his mouth and throat and he has some white patches. That indicates an infection, so we had the doctor to write a script for and anti-bi that he will he taking for ten days at three times a day. I will continue to monitor his temperature and I will be listening to his lungs.

Elise is on her way to the first practice of the Tucson Women's Chorus. She will not be singing today but she will be handling the registrations. I am caring for Chris this evening.

I had a very nice talk earlier in the day with my brother Herman. We talked about the problems of JT and he understands my anger. I mentioned to him that I was wearing my drill sergeants hat today. He loved it and he laughed and he requested a photo of me with it on. In a few days I will send him one. If you would like to see me as well, just let me know and I will shoot one to you as well. I am the cat with its tail caught in the mousetrap so you don't want to get on my bad side. It will not be pretty!

JT was up earlier resting and laughing I will check on him again in about an hour. We hope that your day was a good one and we hope that tomorrow will be much better.
Move It!.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, have a good night.

Jane and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the night.

Flo and John, thank you.

Ross and Denise, always good to hear from you.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Sir, Yes Sir!!

Loraine said...

Oh yeah. Wanna see that picture!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...