Friday, January 17, 2014

Afternoon!

Afternoon!        


How is is going? Well, the Marathon Bridge game is in full swing. Elise is not feeling her best today but that is my Elise.

Chris and I just came back from setting up our sales table and chairs. I have to tell you that the pickings are fantastic.

We have a convertible Mercedes, a Audi A4, a Lexus, a Dodge Town and County Van, an Saab wagon, a Expedition, a Honda Accord, and more! Cha Ching a Ling a Ling!

It is a nice day out, nice and sunny. Chris and I are having a good time showing these cars. The crowd is nice and we have gone through a fifth of Jack Daniels already, smile!

Hey, it is a good day. The Mercedes just sold, yes. The owner inside will have to catch to bus home or call a cab. Wait a minute, just sold the Lexus too! Chris and I are on a roll. Lookout Jamaica here we come. Ya Mon'.

This is great! I need to move that Expedition next. Someone is giving it the once over, yes. WTF! It is the wheelchair/scooter lady. What is she doing here. I approach her and she says that she really likes this one a lot. I get this gleam in my eye knowing that this will put me over the top.

She is looking at the interior and smiling. I say to myself I got her. She makes her way over to the table were Chris is. Chris gives her his Gargoyle face. She asked for a short of Jack straight up. So I give her a shot and we talk about the Expedition. She asked for another shot and I said not a problem. She got this grin on her face that I have seen many times before.

She all of sudden starts to laugh out loud for no reason. She stuck her tongue out at Chris and I and she gave us the finger. She gunned her wheelchair and popped a wheelie and sped off onto Pima Street. I stand up and I move Chris so I could bounce after her and then I saw it. She took two fifths of Jack that was on side of the table. They were in the basket of her power wheelchair. That chair must to have been tricked out because she was leaving cars in the dust. She has gotten me again.

Chris and  I pack up and end the sale. Another lesson learned, eh? I downed a shot of Jack a double when we got back inside of Chris's house. Next time, wheelchair lady, next time.

Later..........Jessie and Chris

1 comment:

Loraine said...

That wheelchair lady is a real pain in the Jack Daniels!
You'll have to set a trap and get the good stuff back.
I'm rootin' for you, My Man!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...