Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Rummied!

Music listening to: I Saw The Signs by Ace of Base

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! What's up? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise popped up right after I did. She is on her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and my small salad is in the fridge along with my chocolate, banana smoothie. Yes!

     Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this afternoon. Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Donna.

     I have to run a couple of errands this morning out on the air base. My son JT has developed some sort of infection in his ear that is causing concern. He is taking meds to clear it up. We hope that does the trick.

    Elise and I are going to the movies this afternoon. Later in the day we will be watching our "Wildcats" play Washington State. Go Cats! It should be a good basketball game.

    Elise is preparing a standing rib roast today for dinner. She is going to cook it nice and slow. We will have baked potatoes and sweet peas along with it. Of course a glass or three of red will be in order as well.

   Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great day and stay safe out there.
Later....Jessie und Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, you are way behind. (Gin)

Shoo and Stu, see you tomorrow evening.

Flo and John, stay safe and enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, how are you today?

Monna, how are you on this second day of 2014?

Herman, I will be sending you a couple of Marriott's to check in Scottsdale.

Liz, what is new?

Ross and Denise, have a good one in Sydney.

Rosie what is new in Melbourne?

Eddie, what is new in Bisbee?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...