Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday!

Good Morning!      
Chris and Q


Mood: Tensed!

Music listening to: Dance To The Music by Sly and the Family Stone (classic)

      It's a Sunday? What is new? I started the day off at 4:40am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. She will be caring for him this morning as soon as she puts feet to the floor. Any plans for today?

      The coffee is good this morning. No salad today and no smoothie as well. We are going out for breakfast at the "Egg Connection" as usual.

      Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. I have one more in-service exam to finish and I will complete that today and get them turned in.

      I am taking Elise out to dinner this evening to "Sullivan's". It is for her birthday that was back on Christmas Eve. Elise choose this date and she is looking forward to it and so am I. "Sullivan's" is a high end restaurant and it has been years since we have been there. It will be a great evening and I am glad that I am able to do this for her because she does so much for me. She also puts up with my many girlfriends but she will only let me date one, smile! It's all good!

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris and pick out a suit for this evening. Have a great Sunday! I woke up this morning and my right hand was swollen and hurting. So Elise soaked it in hot water and Epsom salt. I also got a very bad cramp in my left thigh last night that was killer. I was glad that it worked itself out, but it took awhile. I am going through a metamorphosis for sure. I am getting younger, yes I am. Smile!

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, take it slow and easy.

Jane and John, have a great Sunday.

Shoo and Stu, what is up?

Flo and John, be careful.

Monna, how are you guys?

Rosie, yes our "Wildcats" won. WooHoo, we are still #1.

Ross and Denise, have a great Sunday and enjoy!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I think I smell steak!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...