Monday, January 13, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It was a pretty good one here in Tucson. I got caught up on "365 Days With Elise" while Chris was getting his Sacral done.

I didn't see much of Elise today. When she did get in I was glad to see her. She prepared dinner of red beans and rice, a cheese sandwich, pickles, tomatoes, and she surprised me with a piece of catfish from yesterday. Delicious! Lucky me, eh?

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. It won't be long before she hits the sheets to read before it is lights out. I can feel a game of "Gin Rummy' coming on, smile!

Have a great night.
Ciao........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, cut that out!

Shoo and Stu, have a great night.

Flo and John, have a good evening. 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...