Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hello!e

Hello!          

How are you doing? it is going here. Chris is listening to his radio in-between coughs, he has a low-grade fever but other than that he is doing OK.

I shadowed Angelica today while she worked with Chris this morning. I watched her and I wrote down a few things that I noticed that could be done different that would save time and make Chris feel more at ease. I know that is rough being evaluated while you do your job. She has been with Chris for many years and I don't want any of his caregivers to get complacent. 

At the end of her shift I told her to think about her performance with Chris today and we will discuss it on Thursday when she returns. This technique will also bring out things that I didn't catch but she thought she should address.

Well, I had better get back to Chris and load him up with fluids.
Ciao.............Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...