Thursday, January 16, 2014

Oopps!

Hello,

I forgot to mention in this morning's posting that Elise and I had a very nice dinner with my girlfriend (Lila) last night at Middle Molina.

The food was very good and the margaritas were really good. Elise and I only had one apiece, but I was really wishing for a second. Smile!

It was good to see Lila, it has been awhile since we have been out on a date. Bobby told me that I should be careful so that my girlfriends all don't meet up at the same time because it would not be pretty. I agree with that 100%, smile!

I love (Logistics), I am a expert at it and my Stealth training has proven to be remarkable indeed. Of course Elise is my chaperon at all times. What's up with that?
Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...