Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

The day is almost over. How was yours? I am happy that Elise is not coughing up a storm anymore. I think that she is slowly getting back to life. 

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise has hit the sheets already. She is all packed and ready to hit the road tomorrow. I will finish my packing shortly. The Tacoma is loaded with items that we are taking up for JT.

We will be meeting up with Bobby for breakfast at "Gus Balones" before we hit the highway. Angelica will be here caring for Chris while we are away. Marv will be here on Friday evening from 6pm to 10pm. 

We will return on Saturday.  We will have our tablet and cell phones with us. Well I had better get back to Chris and finish my packing. Have a good night.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, and I will miss you as well. Stay safe.

Jane and John, good news today, eh?

Shoo and Stu, have a good night.

Flo and John, stay well.

Bobby, see you at breakfast.

Talia, have a great night and a better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Biscuits And Gravy, Here I Come !!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...