Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday!

Good Morning!                 

Mood: Pissed! (Family issue) Unbelievable!

Music listening to: Fantastic Voyage

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is starting to get better finally. I miss her being her usual self very much. Any plans today?

   The coffee is good, fresh and hot. Elise and I will be meeting our daughter Kim for breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection" we will catch up on what has been going on in her life.

   I will be caring for Chris today just to be on the safe side. Chris is starting to sneeze and have it looks like he has a head cold with a little chest congestion. I will keep an eye on this. I will be listening to his lungs for the congestion throughout the day.

   I will be contacting JT today to see how he is doing. I am pissed beyond belief like I posted in the heading of this post.

   My (ex) JT's mom is being a (dick). Excuse me but I am really angry. I asked her if she would assist with JT's care and I asked when is she going up to see JT. Her response was that she was not taking anytime off of her job and that I could handle all of this. Unbelievable right? This is coming from his mom.

   Well, enough of that. I will post about what we did on our short stay-cation as soon as I can and as soon as I calm down. Have a great Sunday!

    I want to thank everyone for the blessings and good wishes for Elise and JT to get better soon.

Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet stay safe.

Loraine, how are you doing?

Jane and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Sis (Karen) hope that you start to feel better soon.

Flo and John, have a good day.

Bobby, enjoy your tennis match today. Great evening at Oregano's last night.



1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hope JT's condition isn't serious. Is he still in the Phoenix area? Will you have to go there to take care of things? Sounds like a real hassle.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...