Monday, January 6, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!          
The Soup Nazi (Rosemary)


How was your day? It has been a quiet, peaceful one around here. Chris and I watched a few cartoons and a silly sci-fi movie on Roku.

Elise prepared the soup that Rosemary made and it is very good. She also prepared me a toasted cheese sandwich to go along with.

We watched "Family Feud" with Chris and we watched an episode of "West Wing on "Netflix. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. I will check on Elise to see how she is doing as soon as I get Chris settled.

We hope that your evening is going well? I believe that we may play a few hands of "Gin Rummy" a little later before the day ends. WooHoo!

Later.... Jessie and Elise

Tiger, how are you feeling?

Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Jane and John, take a break!

Flo and John, have a good night!

Shoo and Stu, get some rest.

Ross and Denise, it was good to hear from you guys today.

Rosemary, thank you for the soup. It was very good.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...