Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!         
My Elise at Sullivan's


How are you? I am good here in Central Tucson. I got quite a few things done today while Angelica was here caring for Chris.

This afternoon Chris and I took a short walk and then we watched a little TV and we played the slots on our tablet.

Elise just left for her book club meeting at "Trattoria Pina". I am will be waiting with a growling stomach for what she brings we back for dinner. I believe I will have a bottle of red on hand and ready to be poured. Buon Appetite' to me, smile!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get him settled so I can dig in with my spoon, knife and fork. Yummy!

Have a great night and stay safe, healthy, warm and toasty.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, thank you for the comment about my brother Herman I appreciate that very much.

Jane and John, what is up?

Shoo and Stu, get those cards out and start to shuffle, smile!

Flo and John, sleep well.

Rosemary, I am glad that you liked the pic of you that I sent. It is a good picture indeed.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...