Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!          

Mood: Energetic!

Music listening to: Opposites Attract by Paula Abdul

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! Get up! Move it,move it. I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up very soon. She still has her cough but she is getting better. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is brewing and I will hook up a small salad for later. I will be charting Chris while he is not feeling well. I will also be taking his vitals as well for the next few days.

     Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I am sure that Elise will be going to play bridge this morning, so I will not see much of her today.

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day.
Get up........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, have a great day.

Flo and John, take care.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hope life is becoming more relaxed and less frustrating, my friend.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...