Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!         

Mood: Rummied! Mellowed Out!

Music listening to: Lean On Me by Club Nouveau

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise and I popped out of the toaster like two pop tarts. Another late night game of "Gin Rummy" will cause you to pop up late,smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and my small salad is in the fridge for later in the day. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have no plans set for today and that is a good thing.

     Can you believe that at the end of March that my book "365 Days With Elise" will be completed. I have to tell you that time just flies by these days. Don't you agree?

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful day and be careful out there.
Later.....Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good day.

Jane and John, have a great day.

Flo and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, take it slow and easy.

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Monna, how is everyone?

Olivia, how are things? I gave you a call yesterday and I left a message.

Ross and Denise, how are things in Sydney?


3 comments:

bobby said...

I cannot believe that 365 days with Elise is almost finished... seems as if you just started yesterday....Excellent!

Jessie said...

Thanks Bobby. Time sure seems to have gottten way out of control, eh?

Jessie said...

Thanks Bobby. Time sure seems to have gottten way out of control, eh?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...