Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!        

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Point Of No Return

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and hot. My salad is in the fridge and a strawberry smoothie will be made shortly. I woke up this morning all stuffed up and a little drowsy. What's up with that?

    Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemary will be here this evening. Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage this morning from Donna.

    We will be taking the fur-babies to the vet this morning for their annual check up and shots. Later this afternoon Elise and I will be going to see the movie "Osage County". We have really been looking forward to seeing this one. It got mixed reviews but we will be the judge of that.

    Tonight we will be glued to the TV watching our "Wildcats" play our in-state rival ASU. It is going to to be a very good game. Remember the "Wildcats" are 17 and 0, and we are the #1 in the nation. Go Cats! I hope that we have some good snacks for this one. Oops, I meant Jack, smile!

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day!
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, how are you feeling? I was told that you are a bit under the weather.

Jane and John, stay away from those carrots, smile!

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Flo and John, have a good one. I have started taking photos and sampling a few cards. I will send you a few soon.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm tough! This little cold virus will be packing its bags shortly!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...