Friday, January 17, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!        


Mood: Concerned, disappointed!

Music listening to: Fire and Ice by Rick James and Teena Marie (classic Old School)

    TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is deep, deep in her cave this morning and it must be a heavy fog in the cave this morning as well. You can hear a fog horn sounding loudly, smile! She will be up as soon as she clears the way. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is freshly brewed from ground beans and smelling heavenly. I will put together a small salad and a smoothie for later in the day.

    Well our "Wildcats" are 18 and 0. They put a pounding on ASU. It was a good game. Sorry Sheila!
We will be looking forward to the next game. Go Cats!

     Elise and I really enjoyed "Osage County" at the El Con Mall. It is a very good movie and the critics did not give it it's due at all. The acting was superb.  A must see movie. ( I am just truth-telling), a line from the movie that I liked. This movie raised up many issues that I have seen within my family growing up and they still linger with me today. Family can be a pain at times without a doubt. Go see it!

     Elise is hosting a Marathon Bridge game here this afternoon. I am all set to sell a few cars and Suv's while they are shuffling and bidding. Somebody will be walking home or catching the bus home after the game is over.

     I hope that the inventory will be as good as it was two weeks ago. If so after this sale I am going to Jamaica for sure. So stop on by and take a look at my cars and I will offer you a nice Jack and Coke with a test drive, smile! Cheers!

     Later in the evening Marv will be here to care for Chris. Elise and I are going to La Parrilla Suiza for Happy Hour. After downing a few cocktails with some salsa and chips we will head for the Live Theater Workshop to see a play.

    After the play we will grab a late dinner at Applebees. We have not been there in quite a while. Well, I had better get busy and work on my sales pitch and technique. Have a great day!

Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, you are in my prayers. Feel better soon.

Jane and John, what's up? Don't go there Jane!

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy yourself.

Monna, have a great weekend.

Herman, how are things?

Rosie in Tucson, did you get some cleaning done last night or did you crash?

Rosie, in Melbourne stay safe.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...