Saturday, January 18, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!       

Mood: Annoyed!

Music listening to: Bad Girls by Donna Summer

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 4:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. She is still not feeling her best. I will check on her shortly. She will not be going to the gym this morning. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is doing it's job and that is a good thing. I will put together a small salad for later in the day along with a chocolate smoothie.

     I have to run some early morning errands for my son JT due to he is in need of a few things. Elise and I had a nice time at Happy Hour last night before we went to the Live Theater Workshop. We had a couple of margaritas, chips and salsa.

     We really enjoyed the play titled "Boeing, Boeing". It is a hilarious comedy about juggling too many girlfriends and the consequences that it may bring. This play was a laugh a minute and side-splitting. I took good notes as to I have been told that this very thing could happen to me one day. Scary stuff, smile! We recommend this one for sure.

     After the play Elise and I hit up Applebees for a late light dinner. We enjoyed a glass of Merlot along with our meal. It has been awhile since we have been to Applebees. A well rounded evening!

     Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and she will return to work with Chris this evening. Elise and I have been invited to the DDC for a special perk pick up so we will go to pick it up this evening. We will also hit the buffet for dinner, and of course the Jack's will be ordered up several times. Cha Ching! Wish us luck.

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Loraine, take care of yourself. I am working on a plan of attack for the wheelchair lady.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Flo and John, be careful.



      

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I like your jelly bean "Hello".

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...