Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's Thursday Morning

Good Morning

Mood: Angry

Music listening to: Do The Hustle

How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. I got a very nice surprise this morning when I turned the computer on. Somehow I lost my address book, my documents, my pictures and a few other things. I guess something happened during last night's storm. So now I have to recover what I can. I have most of it is backed up but some of it will be lost forever. Really upsetting!

I am on my second cup of coffee already and I am thinking about a third. Any plans for today? Chris and Elise will be getting their massage this morning. I will be taking Lampchop to the vet for her annual checkup and shots at 10:30am. I might have to slip a little brandy into my coffee to deal with it all.

We got rained on pretty good last night, we needed it badly let me tell you. After Rosemary arrives to care for Chris this afternoon we will watch Gandhi on Blue-Ray. It is about 3 hours long and it should be very nice viewing on Blue-Ray. Well, I had better run to the credit union and then get the car gassed up. Have a good day and enjoy.
Later........................

Good Morning Jeanne

Steph, how are things?

Rosie, what is new?

Tiger and Marcie, have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...