Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday TGIF


Good Morning


Mood: Relaxed


Music listening to: The Second Time Around



How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still chasing wolves this morning. I am on my second cup of coffee already and it is very good. It is supposed to to be 108 degrees today with no rain in sight. A HOT one.


We had a very nice day yesterday. Elise and I ran a few errands and then we went to the movies to see Inglorious Basterds with Brad Pitt, it was very good. We also joined Jeanne and Anjelica for dinner at Cody's Beef and Bean. It was a very nice evening and Jeanne is looking good. The food was great as always. They had the prime rib with baked potatoes. Elise had the filet with baked potato and I had the T-bone with fries. Elise and I shared a carafe of Burgundy that was very good. We all shared a cheesecake with cherries that was excellent. It is always a good time with Jeanne and Anjelica.


We returned home and we watched The last House On the Left on DVD. I watched it while Elise was away in New York and I wanted her to see it because I was sure that she would like it and she did. We are going to go out for dinner tonight at the Silver Dragon with Elise's Mum. We like it there and the food is great and the Hot and Sour soup is fantastic. The hot tea is excellent too! Well, I had better get this Friday moving along. Have a great day and enjoy the weekend.


Later..........................


Good Morning Jeanne, it was so nice to see you last night, thank you for joining us at Cody's.


Herman, thank you for taking the time for looking up rates for Sedona, AZ.


Tiger and Marcie, any plans for the weekend?


Ross, what is new?


Carol, how are you doing?


Rosie, what is up?


Sis, you and Shaina have a good weekend.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...