Thursday, August 20, 2009

Howdy

Hello

How are things going do far today? It has been a different kind of day today. The nurse supervisor came by for a visit and Chris enjoyed that a lot. His massage therapist arrived late due to an emergency and that threw the day off by quite a bit.

When Brent arrived Chris was about halfway through his massage so that meant that his
trip to go swimming has to be canceled. So Brent took Chris to Park Mall instead. It also made me be behind in my errands that I had planned on running as well. While I was running my errands I left my cell in the car and I missed a call from Elise.

So now I am going order a pizza and some chicken wings for dinner because I am starving. Brent is caring for Chris this evening so I will chow down and watch a scary DVD. What a day, huh? I may need a beer or two to smooth things over.

Later...

Jeanne, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...